Hangout @ Mt.Emily
10A Upper Wilkie Road, Singapore 228119
Call us +65 6438 5588
Directions from Singapore Changi International Airport
A ride from Changi International Airport to the city takes about 30 minutes and costs between $20 and $40.
Available for 7-seater, 13-seater mini bus, 23-seater bus and 45-seater bus. For rates, click here.
The airport shuttle bus provides drop-offs at our hotel. The bus departs every 15 minutes during peak hours and up to 30 minutes during non-peak hours. Tickets cost $9 per adult and $6 per child below 12 years of age. The journey to the city centre will take approximately 25 minutes under normal traffic conditions. For more info, click here.
- Nearest Station:
- Little India Station (NE7/DT12)
- Dhoby Ghaut Station (NS24/NE6/CC1)
- From Little India Station
- Take Exit A
- Walk across the public open air car park towards MacKenzie Road (Rex Cinema)
- Cross the road opposite and walk along Niven Road and turn right at Mount Emily Road (slope upwards)
- Walk along Mt. Emily Road and you will see a flight of stairs (look out for the hangout logo)
- Take the stairs leading to the park and follow the track
- From Dhoby Ghaut Station
- Take Exit A
- Walk pass The Cathay building towards SOTA straight down until you pass by POMO and follow the path straight to Sophia Road (small road next to the Peace Centre)
- Proceed uphill and cross over to Wilkie Road (traffic coming downhill) and keep right (look out for sign/logo of our hotel)
- Take the stairs to the top and we’re located on the left at the end of the stairs